ADVISORY: Freshman Enrollment for Term 1, AY 2020–2021 (ID120)
- Access https://my.dlsu.edu.ph/students/DCATResult/ and click the button “Enroll for Term 1, AY 2020–2021”.
Only qualified applicants who have paid the non-refundable P10,000 confirmation fee will be allowed to confirm their enrollment through the system. If you have paid over the counter (Metrobank, Union Bank or UCPB) and cannot access the facility, please email the Office of Admissions and Scholarships immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading Term1 AY 20–21 Concern: Confirmation Fee Payment.
2. Follow the instructions in the Confirmation Slip, which will be automatically generated by the system. The slip will contain your DLSU student ID number, college, degree program, and the link where you can upload scanned copies of your confirmation and enrollment requirements.
Note: You are not yet required to submit hardcopies of your admission credentials since we will temporarily collect scanned versions of the documents. Please note, however, that you are automatically tagged “Conditionally Admitted” until such time that you can submit your complete and original admission credentials to the Office of Admissions and Scholarships (OAS).
Non-Filipino applicants may contact email@example.com to obtain their provisional clearance from the DLSU International Center. The provisional clearance is required as part of the temporary confirmation requirements.
Please refer to the complete list of required admission credentials attached to this email. The schedule and procedures for submission of the original copies of documents will be released via DLSU Helpdesk Announcement at a later date.
After you have completed the online confirmation, the next steps for enrollment will be sent to you via your registered email. Below are important reminders to take note of:
- Activation of My.LaSalle account, online access to the Enrollment Assessment Form (EAF), and payment of tuition and fees will be available via https://my.dlsu.edu.ph starting October 2, 2020. The EAF will contain the class schedules as well as the total tuition and fees that need to be settled.
- Instructions on account activation and online access to the EAF will be sent only to confirmed applicants who submitted the complete scanned copies of the confirmation and enrollment requirements in the link specified in the Confirmation Slip (refer to item 2).
- Payment of Tuition and Fees may be done through any of the following channels:
a. Online Payment (Credit Card or Debit Card) via https://my.dlsu.edu.ph
b. Over-the-Counter Bills Payment at any branch of Unionbank, Metrobank and UCPB. Present the Bills Payment Slip together with your EAF (printed or digital copy) to a designated teller of the chosen bank. After payment, please send the scanned copy or photo of duly validated Bills Payment Slip (BPS) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment schemes and options for Term 1, AY 2020–2021 will be sent after the applicant has submitted his/her complete requirements in the link indicated on the Confirmation Slip.
- Crediting of grades obtained in certified subjects from Connect-Ed institutions will only be processed if the applicant has submitted his/her complete Grade 11 and Grade 12 report cards to the Office of Admissions and Scholarships. Please note that crediting will depend on the Foundation Courses required by the degree program.
- An email that will contain instructions on how to access and attend online classes via AnimoSpace (Learning Management System) will be sent to your official DLSU email before the start of classes on October 14, 2020. In case you do not receive the email, please contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- ID picture taking for your official school ID will be announced at a later date when the health crisis conditions improve.
For inquiries and clarifications
Please email email@example.com with subject heading: Term 1 AY20–21 Enrollment Concerns (ID120).