DLSU Integrated School (Preschool to Junior High School)
Schedule of enrollment: June 29 to July 10, 2020
Link for online enrollment: https://is-grades.dlsu.edu.ph
For new students, instructions will be sent via email that includes Username and Password in the email addresses provided in the application.
Online enrollment procedure
- Uploading of the student’s scanned copy of original report card or letter of undertaking (for new students only)
- Confirmation of enrollment details
- Selection of Mode of Learning and payment plan
- Issuance of Enrollment Assessment Form
- Selection of payment method
- Once enrolled, class sections may be viewed in the enrollment facility
Detailed instructions will be provided in the enrollment facility
Document requirements for new students
- Original final report card
If the original final report card is not available during enrollment, please accomplish the Letter of Undertaking. Please upload a scanned copy in the online enrollment facility under Step 1.
Instruction for the submission of the original document requirements will be announced within term 1.
- For new and old international students, please pay Php 4,740 for the processing of the Special Study Permit.
Tuition and fees
- No tuition increase for AY2020–2021
- Discounts on Miscellaneous and other fees will depend on the selected Mode of Learning
- Sibling discounts and Academic Merit Scholarship discounts will be applied after enrollment. Adjustments will be made within Term 1 of AY 2020–2021.
- Sample computation of tuition and fees will be provided via email
New students: email addresses provided in the application
Old students: email addresses in the OVG facility
Enrollment payment options
- Pay over the counter at any DLSU accredited bank (Unionbank / Metrobank /UCPB)
- Accomplish the Bills Payment Slip using these details:
Present the Bills Payment Slip together with the Enrollment Assessment Form (EAF) to a designated teller of the chosen bank.
After payment, please send the scanned copy of the duly validated Bills Payment Slip to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the student’s complete name and reference number.
Pay through the following Unionbank channels:
- Online payment using credit card powered by VISA and Mastercard
- Online payment using debit card (savings) powered by VISA and Mastercard
A separate announcement on the online payment facility of Unionbank will be provided once the facility is available for access.
For old students, the surcharge for outstanding balance for AY 2019–2020 from March 9, 2020 onwards has been waived.
Payment schemes available
- Full payment with 2.5% discount on tuition
- Payment in two tranches with 1% discount on tuition
- Payment in four tranches
- Payment in ten tranches
MODES OF LEARNING
- Trimestral Phase Mode (TPM): The student will undergo full online learning on the first term, hybrid learning (3 days online and 2 days face-to-face classes) for the second term, and full classroom learning by the third term
- Online Distance Learning (ODL): The student is guided by the teacher through synchronous and asynchronous sessions for all three terms.
- Independent Home Learning (IHL): The student is guided by the parent/guardian using the learning materials sent online by the teachers.
For more information regarding these learning modes, please refer to the link: https://bit.ly/DLSUISFLx
For books and uniforms, details will be provided in a separate announcement.
For concerns, you may send an email to the following:
- Principal: email@example.com
- Associate Principal for Grade School: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associate Principal for Junior High School: email@example.com
- Educational Technology Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
For old students, reactivation of email concerns and OVG log in assistance can be emailed to email@example.com
For enrollment concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org