Freshman Enrollment for Term 3, AY 2019–2020 (ID120)
To better protect the safety and well-being of our students, the Term 3, AY 2019–2020 Freshman Enrollment will be conducted online from June 15 to 30, 2020.
Incoming freshmen for Term 3 are no longer required to submit hardcopies of their admission credentials. The Office of Admissions and Scholarships (OAS) will temporarily collect scanned versions of the documents instead.
Please note that students will be automatically tagged as “Conditionally Admitted” until such time that they can submit the complete and original admission credentials. Students may refer to the complete list of required admission credentials in the email sent by OAS.
Deadline of submission of hardcopies of the requirements is in September 2020. Schedule and procedures of submission will be announced via DLSU Helpdesk Announcement at a later date.
Online Enrollment Procedures for Term 3:
1. Submit scanned copy of the following requirements via https://bit.ly/term3-submitenrollmentrequirements from June 15–20, 2020:
1.1 Complete Grade 12 Report Card (Form138)
Note: If your Form138 is not yet available, please submit a school certification to prove that you have successfully graduated from High School indicating the official date of release of your report card.
1.2 Fully accomplished and signed Agreement Form for Completion of Requirements (form is provided in the email sent by OAS)
2. Access your Enrollment Assessment Form (EAF) via the DLSU website which contains your class schedule and total tuition and fees assessment. Link will be sent via email starting June 21, 2020 to all applicants who submitted their requirements in the link provided in Item 1 above.
3. Pay your tuition and fees through the following channels from June 21-30, 2020:
3.1 Online credit card (link will be provided together with the EAF)
3.2 Over the counter Bills Payment at any accredited bank such as Unionbank, Metrobank and UCPB.
Present the payment slip together with your EAF (printed or digital copy) to a designated teller of the chosen bank. After payment, please send the scanned copy or photo of duly validated Bills Payment Slip (BPS) to the email account of our chief cashier Mr. Jose Albania at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit https://bit.ly/term3-paymentoptions to see the bank account details, available payment schemes, and options.
4. Wait for the DLSU official email on how to access and attend your online classes before July 1, 2020. In case you do not receive the email, please contact email@example.com immediately.
5. Please read thoroughly all the attachments in the email sent by OAS for your guidance and information.
Connect-Ed concerns: Please note that crediting of Connect-Ed grades for Foundation Courses will be applicable only in Term 1, AY 2020–2021. Reconsidered students, however, are automatically required to take all Foundation Courses prescribed by their degree programs regardless of their Connect-Ed status.
ID picture-taking: Picture taking for your official school ID will be announced at a later date.
For inquiries and clarifications:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading: Term 3 AY1920 Concerns (ID120).